Back Injury Prevention Training
These seminars are focused on musculoskeletal injury prevention and are customized to your work environment. Risks specific to your work will be reflected in the training. Our interactive training includes:
- Causes of back injuries (disc, joint or soft tissue)
- How to minimize pain and discomfort at work
- Optimal and adapted lifting techniques
- Application of neutral postures to work tasks
- The value of stretching exercises at work
Participants will leave this seminar with an understanding of optimal work and lifting postures. Slides of your workers can be used to customize the training. Presentations are usually an hour in length and include a practical session. This is an excellent way to increase awareness and to meet an employer’s legal obligations to educate workers about safe work practices.