Office Ergonomics Seminars
Our interactive training includes:
- Risk for musculoskeletal injury and repetitive strain (ie: carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow)
- Principles of neutral posture
- How to minimize pain and discomfort at work
- Basics of optimal workstation set up
- The value of stretching exercises at work
Participants will leave this seminar with the ability to adjust their chairs and workstations to minimize risk for fatigue and pain. Slides of your work environment can be used to customize the training. Presentations are usually an hour in length and can be adjusted to suit your needs. This is an excellent way to increase awareness and to meet an employer’s legal obligations to educate workers about safe work practices.